If you play using Windows 8, there is another topic talking about try another file.
In 95% of those cases, updating the graphic drivers solve the problem.
Be aware that drivers for 64 bits should not be compatible! If you have a 64 bits system and the game doesn't work well, install the 32 bits drivers!
- You can use the software DriverWhiz to find the up-to-date drivers and install them.
- Go in the Control Pannel and find the information about your graphic card: remember its name or brand mark.
- In a web browser, enter: "driver myGraphicCard".
- Download the driver, install it, then try to start Mahjong In Poculis again.
Before you buy a laptop, check its graphic chipset:
- NVIDIA: they are all compatible with the game.
- ATI: they are all compatible with the game .
- INTEL: the old GMA 950 is compatible but the GMA 500 has drivers issues...
- VIA: very bad drivers, no guaranty it might work.